Recently I had the pleasure of interviewing Viktoriya Kosta: a yoga teacher, spiritual teacher and beautiful goddess! Listen to us chat about overcoming anxiety and learning how to love ourselves without feeding the ego. Learn about her Ashtanga Yoga practice and the importance of integrating the physical body into the spiritual path.
The Full Moon in Scorpio happening on May 4th, 2015 is opposite the Sun in Taurus. This is a super intense Full Moon, especially since Pluto (Scorpio’s ruler) is in harmonious flow with both the Moon and Sun. Pluto is death and rebirth, regeneration, renewal. Use the power coming from Pluto to rejuvenate all aspects of your life: mind, body, spirit, relationships, health, business, etc. If anything in your life isn’t working, enter into meditation and address the external issue on an energetic level. Where is that issue located within your body? Ask Pluto to remove any blockages stopping you from being in your full power.
Wherever Scorpio and Taurus are in your birth chart is where you’ll be receiving the most regeneration. For example, my Scorpio Sun means that my ego/personality will be changed. My Taurus Midheaven means that my public face will change also. Makes sense!
The Scorpio energy is powerful and intense. Scorpios, in my opinion, are one of the most powerful signs in the zodiac because of their ability to regenerate themselves over and over again. They are also an intensely curious sign, desperately needing to get to the core of whatever topic they choose to pursue. Because of their power, they usually do reach the core, and sometimes go a little further, getting lost in the underworld. They have to be careful to not let their power consume them. Scorpio is the Third Eye, it’s psychic seeing beyond the physical. It’s seeing into other people, feeling the vibrations and learning through osmosis.
Use this spiritually acute sensing to investigate your own emotions. What childhood traumas are you still holding onto? Are you living out your dreams, or the dreams of others? Are you in line with the beliefs of your heart or the media’s, etc? Where are you placing your attention? What self are you identified with?
Remember, you are not your mind, nor are you your body or negative emotions. You are using your body, brain and heart. Your body exists in you. Your heart exists in you. Your brain exists in you. What are you? Spaciousness, silence, peace. An awareness that never dies.
If Pluto is taking something from you or “killing something” you love, remember, nothing of true value can ever be taken from you. Use this Full Moon to practice non-attachment and surrender to the truth of the moment. Whatever life is presenting to you, you can handle.
Jupiter in Leo is direct! It’s forming a T-square with the Sun and Moon, but the energy is still extremely positive nonetheless.
This Full Moon will be bringing up your passions. Scorpio is truth. What truly makes you happy? What do you love giving joy to? It doesn’t matter if other people don’t understand it. If you’re aligned with your soul and your soul wants to express, follow that. Everything will fall into place if you trust in your soul. Align with your highest good, the intentions of your spirit.
Scorpio rules secrets and Full Moons bring things hidden to light. Expect secrets to be revealed. With Mercury and Venus in Gemini, those secrets might come in the form of words! Prepare yourself for the truth!
Mars is in Taurus and stays there until May 11th. Expect stubbornness from the people you encounter on a daily basis. Taurus is strongest in defense mode. Goals may be put on hold or become more long term at this point in time.
If life becomes overwhelming, instead of worrying, simplify! Get what needs to get done, done! Then, relax, zone out, shut off. You are being reborn. Go easy on yourself!
The Full Moon in Libra is happening on April 4th, 2015 and it’s also a total lunar eclipse! Solar eclipses are wonderful times to do shadow work, delve into your unconscious, and let go of what does not serve you. Lunar eclipses are a time for you to take what you’ve learned from that shadow work, start integrating the new, and manifesting with clarity. This lunar eclipse happens after the New Moon in Pisces that occurred on March 20th. That New Moon showed us all where we were limiting ourselves. I clearly saw that I had to be focusing on maintaining my health and sobriety in order to cultivate more light and spiritual power. I learned that cutting out toxins on all levels in order to start recalling my dreams more vividly was a must.
I saw once again that I was running from my problems, escaping into my mind to distract myself from the moment. But my renewed perspective of “all is divinity” reminds me daily that the moment I’m in, however negative it may appear, is happening for a reason. I’m meant to be living it.
As humans, we often shy away from negative emotions, situations or people, but it’s those very things that teach us, change our perspectives and help us grow. It’s the contrast of what we are NOT that reminds us of what we are.
It’s time to start thinking on a multidimensional level: We all chose to come to this planet to experience our own limitations to remind us of our limitless nature. We chose to suffer and even experience feeling trapped in form in order to appreciate our boundless, formless potential for creation. Earth is a school. And before we can start manifesting in the 4th and 5th dimensions, we have to master this one. So dive into your “negative” emotions and situations and know that you’ve chosen them for your spiritual evolution. There has never been a more exciting time to be alive on planet Earth. Running from the negative aspects of divinity will not benefit you in any way.
Use the Aries energy of the Sun opposite the Full Moon to push through your uncomfortable feelings. To question them, to love them anyway, to laugh at them and move on, start fresh, and rock this life entirely!
On the lunar eclipse Full Moon in Libra, use what you learned from the Pisces New Moon to start consciously creating better relationships. Think about the relationship you have to yourself, to your partner, to your coworkers, to your job, to your money, to this life. Ask yourself, “What truly is my purpose for being here? How do I want to be of service to this world? What do I love giving joy to? Is there anything I’m giving attention to that isn’t serving me?” Remember, where you place your attention determines what you’ll draw into your reality.
Mercury and Uranus and Mars are also in Aries. Use the energy of the warrior to cut away what you no longer need. Simplify! If you find that you’re suffering in any way, stop giving attention to thoughts that make you unhappy. Yes, it is a choice to stay unhappy. Enter into your own heart and see that at your core you are peaceful, stable, balanced and complete.
Venus is in Taurus and will stay there into April 11th. By all means, indulge! But do so consciously. Relationships are intense and romantic. Be wary of the need to possess others. With all the Aries energy in the air, there’s a strong sense of: I don’t care if you don’t like this, I like this! This is what I need! This is what I want! If you don’t give it to me, I’ll get it somewhere else! Aries can be a little unconscious and impulsive. Watch your words. If you can’t calm down, remain present or change your situation to accept it, leave it momentarily to get a new perspective. Often you’ll find at this time, that your thoughts are a little rash if not completely unwarranted.
April is going to be exciting, passionate and a little overwhelming. Jupiter in Leo is in a Trine with the Sun and Sextile to the Moon. To find balance amidst the fiery Aries energy, look to Leo in your birth chart. This is your road to salvation!
Happy Full Moon everyone!
If you’re stuck in a depression and not sure how to get back to feeling good, try out the simple techniques below to instantly raise your vibration.
The vibration we carry is a direct result our posture in combination with the thoughts we give energy to. The truth is simple: If you’re jumping up and down, laughing and clapping your hands together while thinking, “I’m totally awesome and this life rules!” you’re not going to be able to maintain a negative vibration. Staying depressed takes work, but it can be difficult to pull yourself out of a low.
Often we attach to our negative thoughts, emotions, addictions, aversions and behaviours because they make us feel alive. We mistake this sensation for a sense of power and continue to feed it to create an identity that keeps us separate from the whole. Choosing to step into unity isn’t always easy, but it’s the wisest thing that you can do.
Our negative emotions aren’t something to be afraid of. Often we simply feel them because we’re shifting onto a higher vibration. At first a change in vibration and perspective can be uncomfortable, but if we enter into the moment, entirely, we see that we’re exactly where we need to be.
If sadness continues, you can be sure that you’re attaching to it and feeding it with negative thinking. You can think of the “pain body” as a real entity inside of you that feeds off negative energy. Here’s a quote from Eckhart Tolle that will help further elaborate on the pain body:
"The pain-body wants to survive, just like every other entity in existence, and it can only survive if it gets you to unconsciously identify with it. It can then rise up, take you over, "become you," and live through you. It needs to get its "food" through you. It will feed on any experience that resonates with its own kind of energy, anything that creates further pain in whatever form: anger, destructiveness, hatred, grief, emotional drama, violence, and even illness. So the pain-body, when it has taken you over, will create a situation in your life that reflects back its own energy frequency for it to feed on. Pain can only feed on pain. Pain cannot feed on joy. It finds it quite indigestible."
Don’t feed the pain body! Use your emotions as indicators of your focus. If a negative emotion persists, life is trying to get your attention and return you to unity consciousness. Be grateful for the immaculate navigation system that exists within your very Being.
The vibration you’re on directly affects your reality. What you choose to give focus to, you create. You are infinitely powerful, so why not start consciously creating a beautiful world where you don’t have to suffer and constantly fight against life?
10 Ways to Instantly Boost Your Mood:
1. Go outside! Put your feet on the earth. Hug trees. Connect to Mother Nature! Ground your mental energy and balance your chakras instantly.
2. Listen to your favourite music and sing! Dance like a maniac and watch how quickly your mood changes. Dancing and laughing and moving your body, will help get your energy flowing and help dispel toxic qi. It will bring you into the moment and that presence you feel will connect you with the truth of what you are: peace.
3. Get moving! Exercise reduces stress, alleviates anxiety, boosts self-esteem, tones your body, improves sleep, strengthens your heart, lowers blood pressure, strengthens your muscles and bones and makes you happy!
4. Eat healthy! Instead of punishing yourself for eating junk food, just remember to incorporate green food into your diet. Raw, green foods from the Earth are alive and the highest vibrational food we can ingest. Experiment with superfoods. A lot of them are complete proteins which work to boost our immunity, improve our health, and cleanse and alkalize the body.
5. Pamper yourself! If you do nice things for yourself and your body, you’ll entrain into your consciousness that you are deserving of love and respect. If you love yourself, you’ll love others.
6. Aromatherapy! Scents work wonders to shift our mood! My favourite scents to help me relax are: sage, lavender, jasmine, patchouli, sandalwood, chamomile and peppermint! Experiment with various essential oils and see which ones work for you!
7. Crystals! Crystals are conscious. They communicate to one another and can hold a charge. They’re amplifiers of energy and natural batteries. They can be programmed, cleansed, and used to balance the chakras. Everyone reacts differently to crystals. The key is to experiment with them and find the ones that suit your needs best. Try clear quartz, selenite, citrine or kyanite to cleanse your energy body and restore qi to your vital organs. These crystals never require cleaning.
8. Meditate! Sometimes we don’t have enough energy to feel good. During the day we send off random frequencies with our thought forms. When we enter into meditation, we stop thinking and are able to receive cosmic qi, which works to heal our body, mind and spirit.
9. Breathe deeply! When you place awareness on your breathing and take in slow, conscious breaths, you’ll see that you immediately feel better. Try holding your breaths for a few seconds. The air we breathe is filled with precious life energy. When we’re present, not thinking and practicing yogic breathing, we can’t maintain a negative vibration.
10. Let your inner child run the show! Ask your heart what it truly wants. And follow your inspiration. You don’t need to know where your excitement is going to take you. Enjoy the adventure, this game that we call life. Never let go of your childlike innocence and know that the learning is never over.
I have found my Arcturian sister, Unicole Unicron! She is an artist, futurist, life coach, and entrepreneur. Check out her website: www.unicoleunicron.com and join the Unicult, a collaborative art effort dedicated to the promotion of Joy!
Watch our chat to hear Unicole’s opinions on overcoming media brainwashing, connecting to interdimensional beings, and creating a better future!
Find Unicole here: