The Full Moon in Aquarius occurs on July 31st, 2015. It’s a Blue Moon and Supermoon opposite the Sun in Leo. The Sun loves being in Leo and overall, this Full Moon is extremely positive. The key to finding balance during this time is to really ask yourself, “What did I come here to do? What makes my heart sing? What do I love giving joy to? What makes me unique? What makes me come alive?” Once you find out what your unique vibration is (Leo), it’s time to offer it to the world (Aquarius).
Venus is currently Retrograde and will stay that way until September 6th. Use this time to really question your values. Once you know what you want to do, it’s important to ask yourself WHY you want to do it. What are your wants feeding? Do they benefit the world at all? If your desires are superficial and only serve yourself, 100% of the time, even if you get what you want, you won’t be satisfied. You can spend an eternity seeking for things, for people, for situations outside of you to bring you joy. But it won’t last. All external pleasures eventually turn to pain. True joy is created from within. Align with your highest values. Align with your highest good. Ask yourself, “What is the highest vibration choice I can make in this moment?” Program yourself daily. (It’s happening on a subconscious level anyway. You’re used to taking orders from external authority, so why not BE that authority yourself?) Set your intention to only connect to the highest Source of love and to channel only that into this world. Practicing this will allow you to step into vulnerability and vulnerability will bring true strength. Know that you are a powerful manifestor helping shape this world with your focus. Nothing is separate from you. Even the God or universe you pray to is a part of you. Step into that knowing fully and all fear will vanish.
Saturn is also Retrograde. It goes Direct on August 1st. In the meantime, know that with Saturn Retrograde and Mars in Cancer, it may be more difficult to find the motivation to see our goals through or even grasp what those goals are. We are in an intense period of re-considering everything. When Mars enters Leo on August 8th, you will find the energy and vitality that you’ve been searching for. Mars loves to be in Leo because it gets to play and be expressive and fight for what it loves.
Jupiter will be coupled with Venus on August 11th so expect extremely positive energy that day. Mercury moves in Virgo on the 7th of August, helping us to ground our intense masculine energy of the moment, reconnect us to the goddess within and to the goddess herself, our beautiful Earth.
My interview with the beautiful and wise Gigi Young is up and ready to view! Gigi is a professional intuitive consultant and offers readings through her website: http://www.gigiyoung.com. She is a gifted psychic and makes extremely helpful videos on her YouTube channel about spirituality and enhancing intuition. Also, she is a fellow BC girl! Watch our chat to learn more of Gigi's opinions on astrology, developing psychic gifts, and connecting to higher dimensional beings.
A message from Gigi: “It is not just my job to look at the higher dimensional strings that are pulling you along, it is my job to help you navigate them; to help you move into your highest potential. Intuitive readings fall flat if they are merely a series of predictions with no deep knowledge or guidance behind them. It is my job to help provide clarity on where you are right now and where you have been and then bring the focus on how to align yourself into your highest potential.”
Contact Gigi for a reading today. She is truly as gifted as she is beautiful!
The Full Moon in Capricorn happening on July 2nd, 2015 is opposite the Sun in Cancer. This is our security access, Cancer representing a stable home and family, emotional security, and Capricorn, a stable career, a position of power. With Mars also in Cancer, this is an emotional time. Expect your inner child to cry out unexpectedly, especially with Mercury in Gemini. If there are any unresolved traumas from your past, they will be brought to light now.
The Moon is coupled with Pluto, giving you the courage and personal power to face your inner demons. If tensions are high, know that whatever you’re faced with, you can handle. Remember that your enemies are your greatest teachers and are the aspects of you that you must learn to send love. If someone is reacting to you in a negative way, know that in one form or another, that is an aspect of your shadow self that needs your attention. Everything in your realty is a vibrational match to you, whether “good” or “bad.”
If negative emotions arise during this Full Moon, breathe and FEEL them. Resist the urge to mask any uncomfortable sensations with thinking or doing. We learn through feeling our emotions, not by analyzing them. Remember, everyone is on a unique journey. We’re all learning how to master our emotions and thought forms, and to navigate the ship that is our body. If someone lashes out at you, remember, sometimes it’s YOU who gets to be the teacher. Teach by BEING and remember not to take anything personally during this time (or ever). Another persons’ reactions may have nothing to do with you nor be grounded in reality. Stay true to your values and set your boundaries. The only person who can make you feel unworthy is you. Don’t give your power away to another person with a hurt inner child. Don’t obsess over drama. Feel your emotions, breathe into the moment, and move on.
If you have the courage to listen to the pleas of your inner child (Cancer) and reconnect to your heart, you’ll be able to step into a position of authority (Capricorn). Ask yourself, “Is the power I’m feeling feeding my ego or is it feeding my spirit and allowing me to fulfill my destiny?” With Neptune Sextiling the Moon and Trining the Sun, this is an amazing time for creative expression. With Mercury in Gemini Sextile Uranus in Aries and Jupiter in Leo, this creative expression may come in the form of language. New projects, teaching opportunities, romance, new business ventures or relationships. Passion is in the air! With the heavy Pluto influence, you will have the power and strength you need to actually start living your destiny. This is a great time to start projects, make business deals, and put your dreams into action. The perfect cards are in your hands. How you play them, will be up to you. But know, whatever choice you make, will bring you success.
With all this powerful energy and drive to move forward, we can get a little caught up in our goals. Remember to take time out for yourself to rest and rejuvenate. Know your limitations and they’ll become your strengths.
As for love, Venus will be in Leo until July 18th. Pamper your partner! Overt gestures of kindness will be appreciated. Venus Sextiles Mercury on July 4th and 5th, allowing for an easy flow of communication. If something needs to be resolved through words, use those days to be heard.
One of the #1 questions I get asked in coaching sessions is, how do I attract my soulmate? The first suggestion I always have is: Get in touch with your own soul! And...
1. Stop searching. Instead, turn inward. Is there any anger, resentment, shame or guilt within you that you have yet to let go of? If so, whether you like it or not, you will attract those qualities to you in the form of another person. Any unresolved traumas within us manifest in our outer realities so we’re forced to face them, release them, and grow. Instead of involving other people and potentially causing others pain and unnecessary drama, why not do the inner work on yourself first? Send love to any pain or darkness within you so you can attract someone in line with your highest good.
2. Let go of attachment to your ego. (Not the ego itself, which is a requirement for this physical experience.) If you look for love from the mind and try to find a perfect partner that fits your list of requirements, expect to be disappointed. Your ego is insatiable and constantly seeks to find things “wrong” or “bad” about other people to keep itself separate. This separation creates an illusory sense of power that continuously consumes and destroys for fun. There will always be something to judge someone negatively for. Focus on what you love about the people you surround yourself with.
3. Be the love you are seeking. Know that who you truly are cannot be described with labels and cannot be defined by form. When you let go of the need to be SOMETHING and simply be, you experience that your Being is the love you’re seeking. Don’t ask for more love! Be that love! Dwell in that love, and yes, send it out to the world. By giving it away, you’ll experience what love is, and know that you are made it. Ask yourself, “If I loved myself entirely, would I take this action? How would I respond to this situation?”
4. Heal yourself. The perfect partner or relationship that you think will bring you into completion is really a reflection of who YOU could be if you were a fully healed being. If you connect to your heart and listen to the voice of your inner child, you’ll save yourself the drama of moving from one relationship to the next, endlessly searching for the “right” partner, which only arises because you are not connected to that inner child. With an awakening into your true self, you’re childlike passion for life blossoms once again. You no longer need a person to validate you or make you feel loved. You become that love and send it to all beings. You recognize that all beings are a part of you and deserve your love. You become spontaneous once more, creative and free, and fall in love with life. There are no more conditions on your love. What you seek flows naturally to you.
5. Let go of the need to control. Control is toxic and cuts us off from our creativity. Holding onto the past or trying to manipulate the future to unfold in accordance with the demands of your ego will always 100% of the time cause suffering. Your ego can only survive when you exist in time. When you choose to let go of time, let go of any ideas of who you are or should be, you’re free. You create space within your life for miracles to flow to you on a daily basis. Trust in the divine order of the universe to bring you the person who will serve your highest good in the moment.
6. Fall in love with YOU! Be kind to yourself. Treat yourself with compassion, respect and gentleness. Eat healthy food from the Earth that nourishes you on all levels. Exercise, move your body, FEEL the aliveness within you. Being love, sending love and receiving it will be natural to you.
The Full Moon in Sagittarius occurs on June 2nd, 2015 and is opposite the Sun in Gemini. This is our learning access, Sagittarius representing the higher mind, and Gemini, the lower mind. This opposition will bring light to where you are placing your attention. Are you following your heart, living and speaking your truth, or are you taking action only to please others? Focus on connecting to your inner world and cultivating light within. Find your truth and express it fearlessly. The more you are connected to who you truly are, the more comfortable, safe and at peace you will be. Send love to your body, mind, heart and soul and then let that expand out into your reality. Know that true happiness comes from expressing love and being of service to this world.
Sagittarius is the 9th sign of the zodiac, which emerges from Scorpio (the underworld), strong, alive, appreciative of the nature, seeking, questioning, fiery, intuitive, all knowing. Where Scorpio is death, nature dropping seeds into the earth, Sagittarius is emerging from the darkness into the light. They’ve walked through the Valley of the Shadow of Death and have survived to tell the tale and to teach others how to live.
There’s a strong desire to speak your truth and to actually start living your truth. Mars and Mercury are also in Gemini coupled with the Sun. Gemini is all about communication, connecting, gathering information, new gadgets and toys, the latest and greatest. The energy of this Full Moon is positive, and for the entire month of June, the energy continues to be positive. We start and end the month with a Grand Fire Trine: the Moon in Sagittarius, Uranus in Aries and Jupiter in Leo. This energy is full of opportunity, good news, dreams coming true, and the best part is, all we have to do is show up, be present, and take responsibility for our actions. Stop blaming others for our circumstance and evading our negative emotions.
Mercury in Gemini stays Retrograde until June 12th, so refrain from starting new projects until a few days after. Ride the wave of emotion we’re all experiencing and take this time to receive new insights and revaluate your own truth. Then take action with a clear mind.
The heavy Neptune in Pisces influence is affecting us also. Neptune is dreams, fantasy, Source Consciousness flowing into this reality. In combination with Mercury Retrograde, this energy can be extremely dreamy, and a little overwhelming for those of us that are more analytical. Take this time to slow down, venture into your own Being and simply observe. What negative aspects of yourself have you been running from that have been manifesting in others to get your attention? Send love to any energy blockages within your body. Heal your inner world and your outer reality will heal as well.
Neptune goes Retrograde on June 12th. Take this time to observe all that you’ve learned from when it first went Direct in November 2014. Neptune teaches us that we are here to spiritually evolve. If you are focusing on egoic goals and aspirations, choosing to remain in separation, then you’re in for yet another wake-up call. Tendencies that you may have been oblivious to before will now be exposed. Why are you doing what you’re doing? Does what you’re doing feed your ego or your spirit? Better yet, does what you’re doing uplift other people and make this world a better place? Where are you lost in fantasy and where are you connected to your truth? How are you expressing Source energy? How are you expressing your light?
If you know the why, the what becomes enjoyable, effortless. Remember that Earth is school, a playground, a temporary home. You’re here to heal, clear karma, and bring light into this realm. Don’t get lost in drama, or fighting against anything, when all is one. Send every moment, every being, every event love, send your darkness love, and watch how quickly your reality transforms. Remember that everything you do, the people you bring into your life, the creations you make, the love you express, all bring you into unity. Focus on maintaining that connection, on feeling the unbounded love that you are and know that all else is a temporary illusion of the mind. Stay centered. Breathe deep and flow with the rhythm of nature.